Supporting IMAGINING TOMORROW
IMAGINING TOMORROW is made possible through industry sponsorships, and through the generous donations of citizens who are concerned about clean energy, the environment, and sustainable energy policy.
There are three opportunities to participate in IMAGINING TOMORROW:
- Private Donations: IMAGINING TOMORROW is a program from The Foresight Project, a non-profit corporation based in Massachusetts. We received confirmation of our exempt status under section 501c3 on April 24, 2007, effective September 28, 2006.
- For donation details: Donation Form . A copy of our IRS letter is available here.
- Program Sponsorships: Participation in the IMAGINING TOMORROW program gives your organization or company the opportunity to be listed in the Student Resources, with information about your organization and a link to your website.
- For sponsorship details: Sponsorship form .
- or contact us at email@example.com or phone 978.391.4479.
We would like to thank the following people and organizations for their support during our beginning phase:
The Austin Foundation, Capacity Building Grant
Barbara Brady and Tolga Erdogus
Alexander C. Combs III
Frank and Emily Coolidge
Ralph and Linda Crandall
John Grady, Grady Research
Glenn and Pam Frederick
Ted Jablonski, CPA
Peggy Coyle Nestler, Reeve Nestler Land Design, Harvard, MA
Robert and Anne Shaw
Dori and Jeff Wolfe
As well as an Anonymous Donation
46 Washington Street, Box 874, Ayer, MA, 01432 . 978.391.4479